There is still a little more than two days left to participate in our January Photo Inspiration challenge. Click HERE to add your direct link to your project at the end of the post.
The design team and myself are excited to be back from break! We are so ready to start sharing our Yumi & Fumi Handmade projects with you! The team is well rested and ready to get going. Woo Hoo!! We're sending a big MAHALO to our wonderful guest designer, Denice, for filling in with her wonderful posts while we've been on break and we hope you've all enjoyed them as much as we have. I've got some good news, we've asked Denice to stay on for February and she kindly accepted so you will enjoy more fun & adorable creations from her. Yay!!
Over the break we decided to make some changes to our challenge format. Starting February 3rd our challenges are back to bi-weekly. Please make sure to read through to the end, as we wouldn't want you to miss any of the details.
- Sunday, February 3rd will be the last time we announce the winner, top 3 and new challenge on the same day.
- Challenge will end on the following Friday, (Feb 15th) at Noon (PST)
- We will share the winner and top 3 (along with badges) on Saturday, no later than noon (PST)
- New challenge will start on Sunday, Midnight (PST) (Actual challenge is 12 days)
- This pattern will be the new challenge format:
- Challenge starts Sunday (12am PST), ends the following Friday (12pm PST), winner and top 3 announced on Saturday (Before 12pm PST).
- We would love it if you used any of our Y&FH stamps on your creations.
Our reasons for the changes range from giving our European friends more time to play and another was to give the winner and top 3 a chance to be in the spotlight before we announced the new challenge. It also breaks up the post from being too long. By giving you an additional entry for using a Y&FH image we hope to encourage you to purchase our stamps. In the future we will eventually change to only using stamps sold in our store for challenges.
Another new addition we thought would be fun is to showcase the prize. You will see what you're playing for and we thought that was pretty cool, right? We believe so, plus it gives Renate' a chance to play around with her cool iPhone/iPad app. She's our resident expert and really has a handle on it! :)
**Please check the Challenge Info tab located at the top of the page for all the Challenge rules and updates.
Alrighty, now don't forget you have until Saturday to link up your project for our Photo Inspiration Challenge. Click HERE to jump to that post. A couple ladies from the team will be back on Sunday to share their projects for the new bi-weekly challenge which starts Feb 3rd. The rest of the team will share their projects throughout the two weeks so be sure to stop by and check out their inspirations.
I'll leave you with a question: What sort of challenge themes would you like to see shared on our blog? Share your ideas by leaving a comment. Thanks!
Mahalo for stopping by! Have a terrific day!!