Sunday, October 21, 2012

Boo!

Hi Everyone!

It's Kathy from Pixie Boutique, I'm the guest designer for the month of October and I'm popping in to share today! How is everyone liking the new Kigurumi Kids release?! I got a chance to play with AJ Lion who is such a cutie even though he can ROAR...hehe. 


I used Halloween stickers to make my card POP! I even added googly eyes to my spider can you tell?  LOL.  The fence and moon are both punched out while the background is from my octagon Spellbinder and it's embossed with a web.  Here's a close up of AJ, colored him with Copics.


Inside the card I embossed the word "Boo" onto a cut Spellbinder.


Had so much fun doing this card and you should get going too, because we have a challenge going on that is almost up!
See you back again soon =D

~Kathy

3 comments:

hapagirlren said...

right on, kathy! SUPER cute :)

Leanne said...

hehehe, love the googly eyes on the spider and your coloring of AJ is awesome!!

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh boy, this is adorable!