Friday, January 25, 2013

PANDA-monium

I'm going to take advantage of my last couple days of being the January GD here at Y&F H and make an extra post, as I just can't stay away from these adorable images.

While driving to the airport last week to pick up my hubby I was reflecting on my week and all that had transpired over the past few days...let me say, it had been a crazy week with a lot of chaos and unexpected challenges. As I was driving the word PANDEMONIUM popped into my head.  What an odd word, yet it fit my week perfectly and that was when my "Ah-ha" moment occurred.....
 
Pandemonium, Panda, Fumi Panda, PANDA-monium....Ah-ha! 

I knew I had to make a card with that theme, and that it should turn and spin....and be (just a little) chaotic!

 
and this is what it does!

(Obviously, this is my first ever video!)
 
I started by cutting a circle from recycled packaging, adding circles cut with Nesties, fussy cutting Fumi Panda, and sticking everything onto a game spinner.  A fun, fun card indeed...I hope you agree.
 
See you again onTuesday,
Denice

 

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Ahhhhhahaha!!! This is awesome Denice! Sorry you had a crazy week but if this came out of the craziness then I am glad. Not that it was crazy but that you created this fun interactive card. Well done!!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

What a fun and clever idea! Just adorable! If only something this cute could happen everytime there is panademonium! The world.would.be happier! :D thank you for sharing!

eva said...

such a cute and fun idea! i may have to try this!