Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hangin' with Friends & Sketch Reminder

Hey there, friends!

It's your March Guest Designer, Thanh, here. Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm so excited to be creating alongside the team this month. 

Since this is my first official post, I figured I better start it off by using the first concept image by Yumi & Fumi:


I really wanted to embrace the friendship theme of hanging out with friends, so I let this set of heart papers guide the way for my colour scheme:


Do you recognize the layout? Still plenty of time to play along with the bi-weekly challenge here at the Yumi and Fumi blog:

 For you Copic fans, here are the markers that I used to colour up the girls:




Before I go, I wanted to say thanks again to Leanne and Renate for the oppurtunity to design for them this month! Such lovely ladies and a bit silly, too! LOL For more of our photo booth photos, visit my blog here.


Have a wonderful Tuesday! xo Thanh

3 comments:

Denice said...

Check out those gorgeous smiles on Renate and Leanne!!! What a fun, fun card...I love everything about it!
:Dxx

Blankina said...

Very pretty!!

HUgs Blankina

Leanne said...

hehehe, what a fun night that was. as i remember it i can't stop smiling. thanks for sharing the picture thanh
and your card is beautiful! well done for your first post! yay!