Saturday, February 16, 2013

Winner & Top 3 - Challenge #9

Good morning everyone!
Hope you all had a good week.  Thank you to everyone who participated in the Punches & Dies challenge.   You all were super creative when it came to using your dies and punches!  I'm excited to announce the winner and the top 3.  So let's get to it.  We had 8 participants so I wrote down everyone's name on a piece of paper and if you happened to use a Y&FH image on your project you received 2 entries.
After folding up the papers and giving them a little shake I asked my mom to pick one.  The randomly chosen winner of a Yumicorn rubber stamp is...
Congratulations Holly!!  Please email yumi.fumi@yumifumihandmade.com with your snail mail.  In the subject line please indicate Challenge #9 winner.  Here is your personalized Y&FH winner's badge created by our talented Renate'.
 

Next up are the Top 3 in no particular order.  You will also receive your own personalized badge created by Renate'.  Here we go:

Carrie


Jan


Janeen

CONGRATULATIONS ladies!! 
Please feel free to show off your ADORABLE badges on your blog or page.  Thanks again Renate' for creating these super kawaii badges!!!
Stop back tomorrow when Rosemary announces the details to the new bi-weekly challenge!!
We're case'ing one of our own so make sure to stop by to see who and catch all the details.  
Mahalo for stopping by!!  Have a fabulous Saturday!!
Hugs,
Leanne

5 comments:

Denice said...

Congrats to the winners, love the awesome banners!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Yeah thank you so much, she is so adorable, I will be emailing you very shortly!!! I love my banner and will be adding this to my blog sidebar.

Janeen said...

Really??? Thank you so much for the banner. I am adding it to my blog side bar right now. That was so fun. I do love your images and hope promoting you on my site will bring you some more fans.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh and thanks Leanne's Mom for picking my name!!!

hapagirlren said...

Congratulations Holly, Jan, Janeen, & Carrie - if any of you are not sure how to resize the badges and they are too big for your blog, let me know and I'll resize them for you! :) Thanks again for playing wiht us. We appreciate the love - Renate'