Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Guest Designer Post - Springtime Yumi

Hi Yumi & Fumi friends!

I hope that your week started off great so far. It`s Thanh - the March Guest Designer - back with another project to share with you. 

Playing along with the Yumi & Fumi Challenge No. 12 and being the first day of Spring tomorrow, Yumi with Fan was perfect for this:

I am enjoying all the pastels this spring and I wanted to play up some of the bolder colours on my card so the paper lanterns and the cherry blossoms were perfect!

Here are the Copic markers I used for her hair and skin:


For Yumi`s dress, fan and shoes:


Look at the yummy prize pack you have a chance of winning if you play along in the Challenge:


To get more details on the challenge and to see the Design Team`s projects, see this post here.

Thanks for stoppin` by today! If you have any questions, go ahead and leave me a comment or hop on over to my blog. Xo Thanh

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Pretty card Thanh!! I think your Spring versioned card is perfect! Love the bright colors you chose for Spring.
:)

Denice said...

Love this, Happy Spring to the Y&F team!

Nitasha said...

Thanh, this is an adorable card! I love the fun spring colors!

Unknown said...

Awesome scene and love those lanterns!

hapagirlren said...

Thanh! I know...I am SO slow getting here :( But i love the card!!! Reminds me of Starburst and i LOVE em! hehe...WOnderful colors <3