Sunday, April 21, 2013

Challenge 14: Multiple Folds Reminder

Hello peeps!

We are onto week 2 of our current bi-weekly challenge, Multiple Folds!  Eva and I (Kim) have a couple of creations for your inspiration!

For challenge info and details, please click HERE.

Eva created this cool card featuring the newly released Yumi with Birdie.  I never made this kind of cards before but it sure looks interesting!  I may just have to try it soon!



Here is my card using Yumi With Birdie as well.  I promise, it's just a coincident that Eva and I both use the same image!  I guess great minds think alike!  :)

I am not sure what kind of cards you call this but it opens from side and top.  


This is what you see once you open from the top.


 This is what it looks like once you open the top, then the side.  I attached a gift card holder here. Lots of folds! :)



Inspired yet?  I sure hope so!  You have until this Friday to link your creation HERE

Have a fabulous week, everyone!  Have fun creating!!!




1 comment:

Leanne said...

Wow! O Wow ladies!! These are both totally cool!! Love how diverse but sooo cool they are! Gonna have to try both out! Thanks for always inspiring and being so awesome!!
xx