Thursday, January 9, 2014

Yumi & Fumi Accordion Tag Fold Card

Happy Thursday. It is my turn to do an inspirational post for you on Yumi & Fumi Handmade.  Today I am showcasing a cute Accordion Tag Folded Card I saw on Youtube. 
Here is the outside of the card.  I used the adorable image of Yumi with Bookbag. I cropped part of the image out with my Spellbinders. The card base is your typical 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 size card.  
 
The addition is the mini accordion book that I added on front.

 
Here is the what the mini accordion folds look likes opened up.
 
To make the tag book
 
-3 1/2 x12 piece of card stock
-score  at 3, 4 1/2, 6, 7 1/2 and 9 inch marks
-decorate your outside panels as you wish- my large panels were 3x 2 and my inner panels were 1 3/8x 2 5/8.
 
The inspiration for this tag original came from Catherine Pooler-a  Stampin up rep with some great variety of tutorials on her site.
 
You can write little message on there or even tape a gift card or something onto the front.
 
Supplies used were
Copics
Spellbinders Circle Die
MME -Lucky In Love Paper
Recollections Ribbons

7 comments:

Shar said...

Oooooo I am loving this fold!! You have to teach it to me!!!
Love and hugs
Maine!!!

Lynn said...

That's a cool style for an accordion folded card. Thanks for sharing the idea. Love the patterned papers and of course the image is one of my favorites.

kanatanewf said...

Fab-U-Lous! I think it would be fantastic to open an envelope, find a card like this inside and then another surprise inside the accordion fold.

Blankina said...

Must try this tanks for the tutorial..
Hugs Blankina

cebelica said...

This is awesome! Hugs! xx

She's a Color Queen said...

Totally cool!!

Denice said...

This is wonderful Olivia, I can't wait to give it a try.
:Dxx