Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Hi Everyone!  


I've decided to put away my holiday stamps (only 6 more days) and start thinking about thank you notes and other generic cards. I have two creations to share with you today.  

My first features the two cute stamps Winter Fumi and Fumi.  I decided to make the window scene so Winter Fumi would look like she was outside. I kept it simple so you really focus on the stamp images.  I think the idea worked with one inside and one outside.

Copic Markers used for Winter Fumi are E000, E00, E11, R20, Y19, Y11, Y26, BV04, BV09, B21, B23, N1, T5.

Copic Markers used for Fumi are E000, E00, E11, E13, RV66, YR16, YR15, YR18, E37, E39, E35, E57



I also have a winter themed card to share today featuring Sister Stamps image Shimo-san. This stamp can be used throughout the winter for cards such as thinking about you, thank you, we miss you.... you get the idea.  Since it's a scene you don't need to do much but give it a little color and send it off.  I used a generic message on mine that says something we can all do - count the happies!


Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting,
MelissaO


5 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the images. Caroline xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so super cute!!!

eva said...

super cute melissa! love the window!

hapagirlren said...

aye ya!I LOVE the scene with Yumi & Fumi! It's like...it's moving. it has motion...do i sound crazy? do you know what i mean? LOL! I Love it and i love Shimo-san and the perfect sentiment <3 <3 <3

Leanne said...

Super cute ideas Melissa!! I love the window scene! How did you fit that all onto a tag?! Genius! And the SS card is kawaii!!
Love Wednesday's share!
:)