Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Welcome Wednesday!

Hey all!  It's MelissaO here, December's guest designer.  First I want to share that I am so thrilled to be here this month sharing Yumi & Fumi images.  I absolutely love them as well as Sister Stamps.  My stamp collection just continues to grow (I want them all)!

I used Fumi with Messenger Bag and decided to give her a few freckles to go with her red hair. I just love her sassy little pose!  I am a bit of a pink freak so naturally there is a lot of pink and I paper pieced her skirt.


Copic Markers:
R39, RV66, RV69, RV09, RV19, E000, E00, E11, Y21, R39, E09, E07, E08


I'm also sharing my card using Winter Chuckles.  I have to admit that when I first saw this stamp it made me chuckle.  That reindeer hat is just too dang cute!  You may have seen my card on Yumi and Fumi FB page but I wanted to share him here as well.


Copic Markers:
B60, B63, B69, E00, E11, E13, E42, E15, E23, E28, E29, E25, E17, R27, C1, C5, G61, G63, G67, G82 

Remember to join the December #7 Challenge and you can choose to use the challenge colors, challenge sketch, or both!  This is a month long challenge so plenty of time for you to play along. 

 See you next Wednesday.  Happy Crafting!




5 comments:

Caroline said...

Melissa these are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards and coloring, Melissa!

eva said...

so cute! love both these cards! and happy to have you guest designing!

hapagirlren said...

I'm so in love with these :) And the freckles on Fumi...they add even MORE warmth and cuteness!! yah, i love them both. <3

Leanne said...

Cute Melissa! Love the pinks and freckles on Fumi and Chuckles is so cuddly. Great job on your first official post! We are so glad to have you join us for Dec.
;)