Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Whew, what a long fun filled holiday weekend, but now it's back to business!  Today is my last day as Guest Designer for Yumi & Fumi and I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Leanne and the girls for asking me to join them during December.  I had a blast!!!!!


I wanted to stay as far away from holiday colors as possible so I choose brown tones.  The Copic Markers I used are:  E000, E00, E11, E13, E18, E49, E79, E37, E35, E34, E47, plus Spica gold and black.  I used Winter Yumi, who I think is adorable, plus I kept it simple.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! I hope you soar through 2013 with good health, and happiness!

MelissaO

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh my!! Totally cute Melissa!! Thank you so much for being with us for December, so many gorgeous inspirations and fun creations! We are so happy that you were able to join us! Mahalo!!
:)

hapagirlren said...

WOWZERS!(jaw wide open...)You have really really done an amazing job, Melissa. It's been such a pleasure to see all of your wonderful creations and to have you as our guest for December. There is MUCH Yumi & Fumi love for you, always! <3